Lee Hyori Interested in Idol Dating Gossip

Posted 4:44:00 PM by yukiko.hyunjae in


Looks like netizens aren’t the only ones interested in which idol is dating who!

Goo Hara (KARA) and Lee Hyori recently filmed an episode of KBS 2TV Happy Together and it was revealed by Goo Hara that Lee Hyori held an interest for the latest dating gossip. Goo Hara stated that, “Awhile back, Lee Hyori called me and asked me who were dating amongst the idol group members.”

Lee Hyori continued that statement saying, “When I was in Fin.K.L, I had two cellphones and even though I do make personal calls, nowadays I only stay in the waiting room and don’t go out much so I don’t know who is dating who.”

The studio exploded into laughter when Yoo Jaeseok commented, “So all this time, you asked Goo Hara about it and pretended that you knew?”

Lee Hyori even offered, “If idol members want to date each other, I’ll offer my place as a secret dating venue for their dates.”

The show will be aired on May 13th at 11:15 PM. Stay tuned for the video revealing her interest!

credits: K-Bites & OMGKPOP!

0 comment(s) to... “Lee Hyori Interested in Idol Dating Gossip”

0 comments:

Post a Comment