Kangin surprises fans at Super Junior’s fan meeting

Posted 5:36:00 PM by yukiko.hyunjae in

Having been out of the limelight since his various brushes with the law, fans thought they would not be seeing Kangin again until he had served his nation.



But they were given a surprise as Kangin appeared during Super Junior’s ELF 2nd fan meeting at the Seoul Olympic Park Hall on May 23rd which was attended by fans from Korea, China, Japan, Hong Kong, etc.

In an emotional video message, with fans mostly in tears, Kangin said, “My members had suggested that I should greet my fans at this occasion before I enter the military,” and he continued, “I hope that you all will continue to show support for Super Junior and their new album. I will work hard in the army and return to you all as a better person. I’m sorry and I’ll be back healthy and well.. 13 of us will be on stage in 2 years so please wait without having an affair.



credits: - alice@sj-world.et.
- GHOSTWRITER (AKP)

0 comment(s) to... “Kangin surprises fans at Super Junior’s fan meeting”

0 comments:

Post a Comment