Kim Hyun Joong leaves a message in their official site

Posted 12:07:00 AM by K-pop Infinity in


Annyeong...............keke


Have been wanting to write a piece during this while but because whatever I write will get
published out publicily (on the news),
I ended up not writing any


mm still......towards a person who hasn't got any thing to do yet after Bof ended kekeke

what's the interest you've got there......kekekekekeke

I have been living well, even better than the effect of going on drug medicine
Because we pushed back the comeback period, so we feel sorry

What is May 1 then......kekeke
Indeed, 501 albums have the trademark of a Delay isn't it
Do we even have a fixed date ever ???? keke

The anticipation put in throughout 5 years..kekekekeke
Too simple sillies ke (joke only)

Just wait a little more, soon we'll be coming out..keke
and by the way, though I feel sorry,
when the album comes out, there could be quite a few big hit tracks only,
if so, don't feel disappointed

mmm...

When I feel like wanting to say something, I will write it when I feel that way
If my future activities could go beyond June,
I don't think I could carry out solo activities by myself confidently,
then beginning from June, I can't be writing entries on the homepage anymore kekeke
(there's more than it meets the eye)

This isn't the final entry
All of you must have seen the articles right?? hhh
Though have alot to say, cannot say it now

What I want to say is, the album will be coming out soon ... Don't worry ..
Because you all seem to be uneased ..
All of you ... because the songs haven't been surfacing...that's why..kekeke the truth is ..

Whatever it is, don't worry ne^^

Because I was born with a life deemed to receive the spotlight every moment,
and of course to receive the very direct critics as well,
But I even like it that way too kekeke
because I left a name on Earth ..hh
When 2012 comes, I would be presenting a gift ..^^
Since we couldn't ride the boats in Tibet,
Just wait for awhile more, will meet with you all soon, in this month kekekekeke

This entry is really written for you all ne
When I wrote this, it seemed like I wrote alot
when there really isn't much to write about kekeke

If this entry gets published as article (the reporters) will be one who won't have any thing to do
(from this) (nothing to publish as daebak news) ..kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also
SS501 will be disbanded...................

You believed? kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke






0 comment(s) to... “Kim Hyun Joong leaves a message in their official site”

0 comments:

Post a Comment